EU Law Radar alerts you to developments in European competition, E-Commerce, IP, labour, and privacy law. The reports posted here help you keep up to date with forthcoming cases to be heard at the Court of Justice of the European Union.
EU Law Radar is compiled and written by Stephen Vousden. He qualified as a barrister but now writes regularly about EU law. His reported cases included:
- Joined Cases C-403/08 and C-429/08, Football Association Premier League Ltd (Grand Chamber) ECLI:EU:C:2011:631.
His publications in EU law and IP law include:
- Autonomy, Comparison Websites and Ryanair
(2015) Intellectual Property Quarterly 386-406
- Innoweb, Search-Engines and Engineering Legitimacy in EU Law
(2014) Intellectual Property Quarterly 280-306
- ACTA is dead? Long live ACTA! A review of Blakeney on ACTA
(2013) Journal of Intellectual Property Law & Practice 176-181
- Airfield, Intermediaries and the Rescue of EU Copyright Law
(2012) Intellectual Property Quarterly 311-325
- Apis, Databases, and EU Law
(2011) Intellectual Property Quarterly 215-226
- Protecting GUIs in EU Law – Bezpecnostní Softwarová Asociace
(2011) Journal of Intellectual Property Law & Practice 728-737
- Infopaq and the Europeanisation of Copyright Law
(2010) World Intellectual Property Organisation Journal 197-210
- Satamedia and the Single European Audiovisual Area
(2009) European Intellectual Property Review 527-533.