While EU Law Radar is being transformed, I have restored some of the old reports for those who visit through certain hyperlinks:
- Case C-530/15, Melitta France – card core, hardcore packaging law
- Case C-434/15, Asociación Profesional Élite Taxi – Uber’s new software destroys the old order of labour
- Case C-188/15, Bougnaoui – wearing an Islamic headscarf in the information society
- Case C-72/15, Rosneft – challenging the EU’s sectoral sanctions against Russia
- Case C-484/14, McFadden – a mere conduit?
- Case C-362/14, Schrems – does a ‘safe harbour’ shelter states that deprive EU citizens of their EU Charter rights?
- Case C-325/14, SBS Belgium – broadcasting via third parties
- Case C-62/14, Gauweiler – objecting to any unlimited bond buying spree by the ECB
- Case C-201/13, Johan Deckmyn – parody in EU law
- Case C-466/12, Svensson – hyperlinks and communicating works to the public
Please do not put these EU Law Radar Reports or parts of them onto another website. Thank you.